- ¼ cup ghee, divided
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar, divided
- 2½ lb Yukon Gold potatoes sea salt, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with parchment; grease sides and parchment with one-quarter of ghee. Melt remaining ghee over low heat in a small pan. Remove from heat; stir in half of vinegar.
2. Slice potatoes 1/16 inch thick with a mandoline. Overlap slices on bottom of pan. Brush with ghee mixture; sprinkle with salt. Repeat until potatoes and ghee are used up. (TIP: Use about ¼ tsp salt per layer, or adjust to your taste.) Press down lightly on top.
3. Place springform pan on a large rimmed baking sheet. Cover with foil; bake for 30 minutes. Uncover. Continue baking until golden on top and tender throughout, 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Remove sides of springform pan; let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Run a spatula between parchment and bottom of potatoes. Slide onto a platter, pulling parchment away. Sprinkle with remaining half of vinegar and additional salt. Slice into wedges.
- Serving Size: ⅛ of recipe
- Calories: 160
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 16 mg
- Fat Content: 6 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 465 mg
- Sugar Content: 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 1 g