1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. Line the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan with parchment; grease sides and parchment with one-quarter of ghee. Melt remaining ghee over low heat in a small pan. Remove from heat; stir in half of vinegar.
2. Slice potatoes 1/16 inch thick with a mandoline. Overlap slices on bottom of pan. Brush with ghee mixture; sprinkle with salt. Repeat until potatoes and ghee are used up. (TIP: Use about ¼ tsp salt per layer, or adjust to your taste.) Press down lightly on top.
3. Place springform pan on a large rimmed baking sheet. Cover with foil; bake for 30 minutes. Uncover. Continue baking until golden on top and tender throughout, 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Remove sides of springform pan; let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack. Run a spatula between parchment and bottom of potatoes. Slide onto a platter, pulling parchment away. Sprinkle with remaining half of vinegar and additional salt. Slice into wedges.
- Serving Size ⅛ of recipe
- Calories 160
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 465 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g