Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Find more healthy snacks here.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, submerge potato slices in vinegar. Soak for 15 to 30 minutes; drain and wipe out bowl. (NOTE: Soaking for 15 minutes yields a mild vinegar flavor, if you prefer a bigger acidic punch, soak for 30 minutes.)
- Lay slices flat on paper towel, pat dry. Transfer to bowl; toss slices with oil and salt. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper and lay potato slices flat, ensuring they are not overlapping.
- Bake for 8 minutes, flip over, and bake for 3 to 5 minutes more, until chips are crispy and edges are slightly browned. Transfer chips to racks to cool. Arrange remaining potato slices on sheets and repeat baking process.
- Serving Size 1/6 of chips
- Calories 88
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4.5 g
- Fiber Content 1.5 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 484 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0.5 g