- 12 fudge cupsServings
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup raw almond butter, divided
- 1/3 cup raw unsweetened cacao powder
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup, divided
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp flaked sea salt
1. Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper liners; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan on medium-low, melt 3 tbsp oil. Whisk in 2 tbsp almond butter and remove from heat. Whisk in cacao powder until smooth, then mix in 2 tbsp maple syrup, vanilla and fine sea salt. Spoon into muffin tins and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. In another small saucepan on medium-low, melt remaining 2 tbsp oil. Whisk in remaining 6 tbsp almond butter, remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup and cinnamon until smooth. Spoon on top of chocolate layer, then sprinkle with cacao nibs and flaked salt. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size: 1 fudge cup
- Calories: 155
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 119 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 2 g