1. Line a mini muffin tin with 12 paper liners; set aside.
2. In a small saucepan on medium-low, melt 3 tbsp oil. Whisk in 2 tbsp almond butter and remove from heat. Whisk in cacao powder until smooth, then mix in 2 tbsp maple syrup, vanilla and fine sea salt. Spoon into muffin tins and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. In another small saucepan on medium-low, melt remaining 2 tbsp oil. Whisk in remaining 6 tbsp almond butter, remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup and cinnamon until smooth. Spoon on top of chocolate layer, then sprinkle with cacao nibs and flaked salt. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
- Serving Size 1 fudge cup
- Calories 155
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 119 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g