1. In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add shallot and garlic and cook, stirring, just until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and cook, stirring often, just until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in sardines and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add zucchini and cook, stirring gently to avoid breaking up sardines, just until zucchini is softened, about 2 minutes. Gently stir in lemon zest.
3. Sprinkle with basil, cheese and pepper flakes before serving.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 370
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 71 mg
- Fat Content 24 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 814 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g