Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl; pour in enough boiling water to cover. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until very tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together lime juice, soy sauce, coconut sugar, sambal oelek and fish sauce. Set aside.
3. In a large deep skillet, heat 2 tsp oil on medium. Add chicken and cook, stirring often, until browned, 4 to 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until softened and chicken is no longer pink inside, 2 to 3 minutes. Scrape mixture into a bowl.
4. Add remaining 1 tsp oil to skillet and heat on medium-low. Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally with a fork to break up curds, until eggs begin to set, 3 to 4 minutes. Add to bowl with chicken mixture. Add soy sauce mixture to skillet and bring to a simmer.
5. Add noodles and toss to coat. Cook, using tongs to flip noodles and ensure even heating, until well coated with sauce and completely softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Add green onions; return chicken mixture to skillet and toss to combine. Divide among plates; garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 329
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 103 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 1103 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g