Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Arrange a rack in center of oven, about 8 inches away from top heat source, and preheat broiler to high. (TIME-SAVING TIP: Turn on the broiler before doing any other prep so that it’s ready when you are.) On each pita, spread 3 tbsp tomato sauce all the way to the edges. Top evenly with dollops of ricotta, mozzarella, sausage and arugula.
- Place pita pizzas on a large rimmed baking sheet and broil until sausage is heated through and mozzarella is lightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes, reversing position of baking sheet about halfway through.
- Serving Size 1 pita pizza
- Calories 291
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 78 mg
- Fat Content 17 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 539 mg
- Sugar Content 2.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g