Looking for a side with your Salmon Marinade? Look no further!
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes (plus 30 minutes to 1 hour marinating time)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 4-oz boneless salmon fillets, skin-on or skinless
- In a large baking dish or re-sealable plastic bag, combine garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, 2 tsp oil, dill, lemon juice and pepper. Add salmon and coat with mixture.
- Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour; if salmon is not fully immersed in mixture, turn halfway through.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add salmon, discarding marinade. Cook, turning once, for 6 to 8 minutes, until flakes easily when tested with a fork. (NOTE: Reduce heat to medium if salmon starts to darken quickly.)
Nutrients per serving (4-oz piece of salmon): Calories: 230, Total Fat: 10 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Omega-3s: 1980 mg, Omega-6s: 720 mg, Carbs: 9 g, Fiber: 0.2 g, Sugar: 5 g, Protein: 24 g, Sodium: 448 mg, Cholesterol: 62 mg