1. In a large bowl, beat eggs.
2. Mix in riced cauliflower, flour,
paprika, baking powder, salt and
pepper to form a thick batter. Gently
stir in cheese. (MAKE AHEAD: Make
batter up to 12 hours in advance;
cover and store in the refrigerator.)
3. Heat a waffle iron on high
according to a manufacturer’s
instructions. Generously coat the
iron’s plates with cooking spray.
4. Add 1/2 cup batter into center
of plate and close iron. Cook until
browned and set, about 3 minutes.
Repeat with remaining batter, misting
with cooking spray between waffles.
TIP: We used a square waffle iron,
but you can use any size or shape.
Pour the batter into the center, and
it will spread. However, avoid using a
waffle maker with very deep pockets
for this recipe.
- Serving Size 1 waffle
- Calories 132
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 102 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 349 mg
- Sugar Content 1.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 2 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g