Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In a food processor, process milk, flour, eggs, salt, pepper and paprika until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Let batter stand for 15 minutes. Remove blade and stir in 1 tbsp chives.
3. In a 9- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium-high, melt butter until foaming. Add batter all at once, then bake until pancake is puffed and browned, 18 to 20 minutes, sprinkling Brie evenly over top during the last minute of baking.
4. Using a spatula, carefully slide pancake out onto a cutting board. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp chives. Cut into 4 wedges.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 257
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 174 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 105 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g