Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a food processor or blender, blend oats to the consistency of flour; set aside 2 tsp oat flour. (NOTE: If following our 2-week Meal Plan, grind extra oat flour for use in the Roasted Rosemary & Thyme Pork Tenderloin with Green Bean Casserole.) In a large bowl, mix remaining oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk, oil, honey and lemon juice. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Toss reserved 2 tsp oat flour with blueberries. Fold blueberries, walnuts, rosemary and lemon zest into batter, stirring gently.
- Line an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 65 to 70 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let loaf cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size 1 slice
- Calories 210
- Carbohydrate Content 24.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 39 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 338 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 7 g