1. Secure potatoes in a spiralizer and turn crank to create noodles, about the thickness of linguine. Pat dry with a clean towel.
2. In a large skillet on medium, heat oil. Add noodles and season with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, or until noodles are tender and cooked through (work in batches, if necessary). Transfer to a large bowl; set aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. Add eggs and chives and toss to combine.
3. Preheat an 8-inch waffle iron and mist with cooking spray. Pack in half of potato mixture and close lid firmly. Cook until waffle is golden brown and crispy, about 15 minutes. (If your waffle maker has a timer, you may have to ignore it as it will go off early; keep a close eye to avoid burning.) Repeat with remaining waffle. Top with desired toppings.
- Serving Size 1 waffle
- Calories 258
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 186 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 319 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1.5 g