Nutritional Bonus: Strawberries are considered one of the best fruit sources for vitamin C, a nutrient that is essential for maintaining the health of your skin, bones and teeth.
See AlsoThe Easiest Baked Halibut
- In a large bowl, combine kiwi, cucumber, strawberries, lemon juice, oil, salt and black pepper, to taste. Cover and set aside.
- Season halibut on all sides with cinnamon, cayenne and pinch each salt and black pepper, gently rubbing spices into fish. Heat a large, nonstick skillet on medium-high and mist with cooking spray. Add halibut and cook, turning once, for 4 minutes per side, just until flaky and opaque throughout. Remove from heat, cover skillet and set aside.
- Add basil and mint to kiwi mixture and toss to combine. To serve, divide microgreens among serving plates. Top with halibut and kiwi mixture, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups microgreens, 1 halibut steak, 1 cup kiwi mixture
- Calories 312
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 54 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 39 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 180 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g