1. Position racks in top and bottom thirds of oven; preheat to 375°F. On a large a parchment-lined baking sheet, toss tomatoes, garlic and ½ tbsp oil. Sprinkle with ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. On a second large parchment-lined baking sheet, add zucchini and toss with 1 tbsp oil and ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. Roast sheets on top and bottom racks, switching and rotating halfway through, 25 to 30 minutes, until garlic is softened and tomatoes begin to split and break down and zucchini is golden.
2. Set zucchini aside; cover to keep warm. Sprinkle olives over tomato mixture; bake for 5 minutes more. Using a fork, mash tomatoes with garlic. Cover to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, heat a cast-iron grill pan on medium-high. Brush tuna on both sides with remaining ½ tbsp oil and sprinkle with remaining ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. Sear tuna, flipping once, until browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness in center; 3 to 4 minutes total for rare or 4 to 5 minutes total for medium-rare. Slice tuna.
4. Set aside about one-third of zucchini for Cauliflower-Crust Pizza with Tomatoes & Zucchini. Place ¼ cup tomato mixture on each of 4 plates. Divide remaining zucchini among plates. Top with tuna and sprinkle with basil. Set aside remaining tomato mixture for Cauliflower-Crust Pizza with Tomatoes & Zucchini. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- Serving Size 6 oz tuna and ¼ cup tomato mixture
- Calories 291
- Carbohydrate Content 7 g
- Cholesterol Content 67 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 454 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 6 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g