- In a shallow bowl, combine coconut and sesame seeds. Press both sides of each halibut fillet into mixture to coat. Season with salt and black pepper. (TIP: For added flavor, you can spread Dijon on the fish before coating it.)
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add halibut and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until golden and fish flakes easily with a fork. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Wipe out skillet (or use a wok) and heat oil on medium-high. Add onion, bell peppers, garlic and mushrooms and cook, tossing or stirring, until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in noodles, broth, sherry, tamari and ginger; bring to a boil. Cook until noodles are just tender and liquid has reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in peas and cook until tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in lemon juice. Serve stir-fry with halibut and garnish with cilantro.
- Serving Size 1 fish fillet and 1 1/2 cups stir-fry
- Calories 237
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 54 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 394 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g