Find more asian-inspired pastas here!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, prepare sesame dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together tahini, oil, vinegar, 2 tbsp water, honey, pepper flakes and salt; set aside.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook al dente according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, add about 2 inches of water to another saucepan, then fit with a steamer basket. Bring water to a boil. Add asparagus to basket and steam just until tender, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add asparagus, carrots and scallions. Add spaghetti and sesame dressing; toss to combine. Sprinkle mixture with sesame seeds. Serve warm or chilled.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 328
- Carbohydrate Content 53 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 11 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 179 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g