Find more Asian-style "pasta" recipes here!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 oz whole-grain spaghetti
- 1 tbsp sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and sliced into ¼-inch-thick strips
- 1 lb bok choy, stem ends trimmed and stems and leaves roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp sesame oil on medium. Add pork and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add bok choy, garlic, onions, soy sauce, ginger and pepper and sauté until pork is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, heat olive oil on medium. Add eggs and cook undisturbed until set, about 3 minutes. Flip carefully and cook for 2 more minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add beans and simmer until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- To pork mixture, add spaghetti, beans and remaining 1 tsp sesame oil. Toss to combine. Top with egg.
- Serving Size: 12 oz
- Calories: 405
- Carbohydrate Content: 55 g
- Cholesterol Content: 143 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 12 g
- Protein Content: 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 248 mg
- Sugar Content: 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content: 3 g