Find more Asian-style “pasta” recipes here!
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp sesame oil on medium. Add pork and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add bok choy, garlic, onions, soy sauce, ginger and pepper and sauté until pork is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, heat olive oil on medium. Add eggs and cook undisturbed until set, about 3 minutes. Flip carefully and cook for 2 more minutes, until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and chop into bite-size pieces.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add beans and simmer until tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- To pork mixture, add spaghetti, beans and remaining 1 tsp sesame oil. Toss to combine. Top with egg.
- Serving Size 12 oz
- Calories 405
- Carbohydrate Content 55 g
- Cholesterol Content 143 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 12 g
- Protein Content 28 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 248 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 3 g