Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Mist a large baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine lean ground beef, chopped scallions, lightly beaten large egg, whole-grain bread crumbs, finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, reduced-sodium tamari sauce, sesame oil, peeled and minced fresh ginger, and sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste; mix well to combine. Use your hands to shape mixture into 12 balls.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Calories 0
- Carbohydrate Content 0 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0 g
- Fiber Content 0 g
- Protein Content 0 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 0 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g