Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Explore more Asian-style “pastas” here!
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a boil. Add spaghetti, reduce heat to medium-high and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking. Add broccoli and cook for 5 more minutes. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Cover loosely to keep warm and set aside
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk orange zest and juice, soy sauce, pepper flakes and ginger; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil on medium. Add beef and cook, turning occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add peas and orange juice mixture and stir to coat. Sauté for 3 minutes, until beef is cooked through.
- Add beef mixture to spaghetti mixture and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. If desired, garnish with additional pepper flakes.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 379
- Carbohydrate Content 52 g
- Cholesterol Content 41 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 26 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 357 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g