Sheet-Pan Orange Ginger Chicken
Ginger and rosemary are an unlikely but complementary pairing in this sweet orange sauce over chicken and colorful vegetables.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp peeled and grated ginger
- ½ tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp each sea salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into large florets (4 cups)
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare sauce: Whisk together orange zest and juice, garlic, oil, maple syrup, ginger, rosemary, salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, place chicken and surround with vegetables. Pour the sauce over the chicken and veggies and bake for 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate chicken and vegetables and reheat when called for.
Related: 5 Easy Sheet-Pan Dinners
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 788
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 362 mg
- Fat Content 47 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 67 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 551 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 21 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g