Related: 5 Easy Sheet-Pan Dinners
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare sauce: Whisk together orange zest and juice, garlic, oil, maple syrup, ginger, rosemary, salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
2. On a large rimmed baking sheet, place chicken and surround with vegetables. Pour the sauce over the chicken and veggies and bake for 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate chicken and vegetables and reheat when called for.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 788
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 362 mg
- Fat Content 47 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 67 g
- Saturated Fat Content 13 g
- Sodium Content 551 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 21 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 9 g