Looking for a vegan version? Try Caramelized Fennel, Sweet Potato & Pine Nut–Cheese Pizza.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Whole-wheat flour, for dusting
- 1 lb whole-grain pizza dough, room temperature (TIP: You can use an all-natural purchased crust or make your own with our Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough recipe at cleaneating.com.)
- 7 oz fingerling potatoes, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped raw unsalted walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 head radicchio, cored and shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mist an 18 x 13-inch heavy rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Dust a clean work surface with flour; roll out dough to a 18 x 13-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to sheet and let rest for 5 minutes. If necessary, stretch dough toward corners and edges of sheet to make even thickness throughout.
- Arrange potatoes and onion in even layers over dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, garlic, rosemary, pepper and salt. Top with Gorgonzola and radicchio. Sprinkle with mozzarella and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until bottom of crust is deep golden brown, radicchio is wilted and mozzarella is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serving Size: ¼ of pizza
- Calories: 424
- Carbohydrate Content: 45 g
- Cholesterol Content: 26 mg
- Fat Content: 22 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 722 mg
- Sugar Content: 3.5 g