Looking for a vegan version? Try Caramelized Fennel, Sweet Potato & Pine Nut–Cheese Pizza.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Mist an 18 x 13-inch heavy rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Dust a clean work surface with flour; roll out dough to a 18 x 13-inch rectangle. Transfer dough to sheet and let rest for 5 minutes. If necessary, stretch dough toward corners and edges of sheet to make even thickness throughout.
- Arrange potatoes and onion in even layers over dough. Sprinkle with walnuts, garlic, rosemary, pepper and salt. Top with Gorgonzola and radicchio. Sprinkle with mozzarella and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until bottom of crust is deep golden brown, radicchio is wilted and mozzarella is bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serving Size ¼ of pizza
- Calories 424
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 26 mg
- Fat Content 22 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 722 mg
- Sugar Content 3.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g