Our Kind Of Bouquet
It’s nearing peak asparagus season, which means it’s the perfect opportunity to put this folate-rich veggie to work. Though one serving of these stalks also provides nearly half the vitamin K women require daily, your body needs healthy fats to utilize it – not a problem with this dish.
1. Prepare aioli: Place yolks in the work bowl of an immersion blender or a small food processor. With the motor running, slowly stream in oil until mixture is very thick, 1 minute. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice and dill and season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
3. Place potatoes on half of 1 sheet, salmon on the second sheet and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle oil over top of each and season with salt and pepper.
4. Bake potatoes until tender and browned, 25 to 30 minutes. Add salmon to oven after 10 minutes and bake until cooked through, 12 to 14 minutes.
5. In the last 5 minutes of potato cooking, add asparagus to empty half of sheet. Serve salmon and vegetables with aioli.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 467
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 172 mg
- Fat Content 27 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 38 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 242 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 17 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g