Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare fajitas: In a glass baking dish, whisk together oil, coconut aminos, lime juice, cumin, garlic powder, salt, chile powder and pepper. Transfer half of mixture to a bowl; set aside. Add steak to dish, turning to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or up to 4 hours.
- Meanwhile, prepare crema: In a bowl, whisk together all crema ingredients; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To bowl with reserved oil mixture, add onion, bell pepper and jalapeño; toss to coat.
- Arrange one oven rack in upper third and another rack in lower third of oven. Preheat broiler to high. Place a large baking sheet on upper rack. When hot, remove steak from marinade and place on sheet, discarding marinade. Broil 4 minutes, flip, and broil 3 to 5 minutes more, to desired doneness. Transfer to a plate and tent with foil; rest 10 minutes. Wipe sheet and return to oven.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Place on lower oven rack to warm. Spread vegetable strips on hot baking sheet; broil 5 to 7 minutes, stirring once, until softened. Slice steak into strips. Divide steak and vegetables among plates; serve with tortillas and crema.
Related: Easy Sheet Pan Meals
- Serving Size 2 fajitas
- Calories 434
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Cholesterol Content 82 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 8 g
- Sodium Content 586 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 9 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g