Find more clean chicken recipes here.
Recipe and image from Cuisine at Home.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sake, soy, garlic, ginger, mirin and arrowroot until well combined. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat safflower and sesame oils. Add chicken with sake mixture, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes. Add asparagus, cover and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes. Add onions and toss to coat; cook for 30 seconds more until onions are heated through. Divide among plates and garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 286
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 124 mg
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 41 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1.5 g
- Sodium Content 378 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g