1. Make dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients until combined. Set aside.
2. Make salad: In a large bowl, combine corn, jicama, carrots, cabbage, raisins, parsley, mint and hemp hearts. Add chicken and dressing; toss to coat.
TIP: Use any cooked chicken you have on hand in this salad – make some extra next time you have the grill going. We love this salad with a drizzle of sriracha sauce.
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe
- Calories 296
- Carbohydrate Content 27 g
- Cholesterol Content 29 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 241 mg
- Sugar Content 14 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g