Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Heat oven on lowest (warm) setting. To a medium bowl, add cream cheese and beat with an electric hand mixer on high for 1 minute until fluffy. Add yogurt and blend on high until smooth, about 1 more minute. reduce mixer speed to medium and mix in garlic, lemon juice and pepper flakes. With a spatula, fold in spinach, shrimp, artichokes and mozzarella.
- Place one tortilla on a work surface and brush with 1/2 tsp oil. Flip over so that oiled side is facing down. Spread 1/3-cup spinach-artichoke mixture evenly over tortilla. Top with second tortilla and brush top with 1/2 tsp oil. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large (12-inch) cast iron skillet on medium. In batches, carefully transfer quesadillas to skillet. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned. Transfer to a cutting board and cool for 1 minute. Cut each quesadilla into four pieces, and place on a baking sheet in oven to keep warm while cooking remaining quesadillas.
- Serving Size 3 pieces
- Calories 181
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 27 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 101 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g