Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Prepare dressing: In a blender, blend all dressing ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
- Secure cucumber into a spiral maker. Turn crank to create noodles. (NOTE: Follow directions for your spiral maker.) Add noodles to a large bowl. Repeat with carrots. (Or, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to create ribbons.) To bowl, add carrot noodles, bell pepper, shallot and cilantro.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat avocado oil. Add shrimp and season with salt. Cook for 4 minutes, turning halfway, until opaque throughout and pink in color.
- Add shrimp to salad; toss with dressing. Top with sprouts, cashews and seeds.
Related: Grilled Cilantro Chicken & Shrimp
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 617
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 238 mg
- Fat Content 32 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 43 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 1232 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 18 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g