Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat oil. Add onions and sauté until translucent, 4 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, vodka and pepper flakes and bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors meld, 10 minutes.
3. To sauce, add shrimp, cream, salt and black pepper. Continue to cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until shrimp are cooked through, 5 minutes. Stir in cooked pasta, basil and cheese.
- Serving Size 1¼ cups
- Calories 434
- Carbohydrate Content 54 g
- Cholesterol Content 180 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 32 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 502 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g