Nutritional Bonus: Just one sandwich contains 46% of your daily value (DV) of selenium, a micromineral that’s essential for maintaining healthy thyroid function. Selenium is also an important nutrient that helps your body perform DNA repair, a factor that is key in helping reduce your risk of certain cancers.
Want more like this shrimp salad sandwich? Try this shrimp scampi melt.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, celery, yogurt, dill and Dijon. Season with hot sauce, if desired, and salt and pepper. Divide shrimp mixture, tomatoes and arugula between rolls.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup shrimp salad and 1 roll
- Calories 179
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 129 mg
- Fat Content 2 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 370 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g