Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook al dente according to package directions. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss shrimp with pepper and salt to coat; set aside. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add garlic, parsley and pepper flakes and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 30 to 45 seconds. Add shrimp and sauté, stirring frequently, until shrimp are pink and opaque throughout, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in lemon zest. Transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
3. In same skillet, heat butter on medium-high. Add kale and sauté until wilted, about 1 minute. Add pasta, shrimp mixture and chile pepper and toss to combine.
- Serving Size 2 cups
- Calories 384
- Carbohydrate Content 51 g
- Cholesterol Content 115 mg
- Fat Content 12 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 209 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 4 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g