Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients; set aside.
2. Bring a kettle of water to a boil. Pour water into a large shallow bowl or wide skillet (wider than rice paper wraps). Working one at a time, soak a rice paper wrapper in water until pliable, about 30 seconds. Lay on a cutting board and pat dry. Arrange 3 shrimp halves across middle of wrapper; top with some of the cucumber, carrots, avocado, mango, cilantro and chives. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, then fold in sides and roll up into a tight bundle. Cut rolls in half and serve with apricot sauce.
NOTE: If following our Meal Plan, store spring rolls and sauce separately in the refrigerator until called for.
- Serving Size ½ of recipe
- Calories 567
- Carbohydrate Content 62 g
- Cholesterol Content 321 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 11 g
- Protein Content 49 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 325 mg
- Sugar Content 26 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 10 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g