Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. In a medium bowl, combine quinoa, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper. In a separate small bowl, combine cashew cream with hot sauce until sauce reaches desired level of spiciness (thin with water if needed).
2. Divide quinoa mixture and lettuce among bowls or containers. Divide grilled vegetables, tomatoes and avocado among bowls. Top with shrimp. Drizzle with oil and spicy cashew cream.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 623
- Carbohydrate Content 47 g
- Cholesterol Content 135 mg
- Fat Content 39 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 496 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 27 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 5.5 g