Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamins B1 (thiamine), which supports energy metabolism and nerve function, and B5 (pantothenic acid), a necessary ingredient in the metabolism of carbs and fats. The protein in sunflower seeds also helps stabilize blood sugar levels.
Want more like this clean granola recipe? See our top breakfast picks here.
- Preheat oven to 300˚F. Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix until evenly blended.
- Press mixture in a baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Serving Size 1/12 of granola
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 25.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 52 mg
- Sugar Content 12.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g