Nutritional Bonus: Our Sirloin Beef Wraps contain 98% of your daily requirement for vitamin A, also known as the “beauty vitamin” because it helps keep skin smooth and soft. It is also essential for healthy bones and teeth and acute night vision.
We independently source all of the products that we feature on cleaneatingmag.com. If you buy from the links on our site, we may receive an affiliate commission, which in turn supports our work.
- Place steak on a dinner plate, spoon 1 tbsp vinegar over top and turn several times to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium-high. Tilt skillet to coat bottom lightly. Cook steak for 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Place on a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Top each tortilla with equal amounts of lettuce, carrots, onion and cucumber. Divide steak among tortillas and sprinkle with cilantro. Spoon sauce over top, dividing evenly. Wrap to serve as a sandwich or serve open-faced.
- Serving Size 1 tortilla, 3 oz steak, 1 T sauce, 1 c vegetables
- Calories 309
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 60 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 23 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g