Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
Nutritional Bonus: With 27 grams of protein per serving, this delicious steak keeps you feeling satisfied and contributes to a revved-up metabolism, which helps to ward off excess weight gain. A side of zucchini ensures you get a dose of carotenoids, antioxidants that help protect your eyes from cataracts and macular degeneration.
- To a large resealable bag, add steak and 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce. Seal bag and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium-high and lightly brush grate or pan with oil. Remove steak from bag and season with pepper and 1/4 tsp salt; discard marinade. Brush both sides of zucchini with 1 tbsp safflower oil and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp salt. Transfer steak and zucchini to grill and cook for 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness of steak. Transfer steak to a cutting board. Continue cooking zucchini for 4 minutes more, turning occasionally, until just tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine sour cream, horseradish, remaining 1/2 tsp Worcestershire and remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Thinly slice steak and serve with zucchini and sour cream mixture.
- Serving Size 3 oz steak, 1/2 zucchini, 2 tbsp sour cream mixture
- Calories 205
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 65 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 388 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g