Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Mist a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Add beef and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Mist a 3- to 3 1/2-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. Add beef, tomatoes, onion, poblano, zucchini, chile powder and cumin; stir to combine. Cover and cook until onion softens, 2½ hours on high or 5 hours on low.
- Stir in cilantro and salt. Warm tortillas according to package directions. To assemble, top each tortilla with beef mixture, lettuce and sour cream, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 2 tacos
- Calories 363
- Carbohydrate Content 41 g
- Cholesterol Content 70 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 29 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 510 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g