Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Add onion, bell pepper and jalapeño and sauté, stirring often, until beginning to brown, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, mist a 3- or 4-qt slow cooker with cooking spray. In a bowl, stir together tomatoes and juices, cumin seeds and chile powder; spoon one-third of the mixture into slow cooker.
- Spoon half of the onion mixture into slow cooker, spreading evenly. Top with half of beans. Repeat with another third of the tomato mixture, then remaining half of each onion mixture and beans. Pour remaining tomato mixture over top. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours.
- In the morning, mist a large nonstick skillet wth cooking spray and heat on medium; crack eggs into pan, working in batches if necesssary. Sprinkle with pepper and cook until whites are just set, about 5 minutes.
- To assemble, top each tortilla with ¾ cup tomato mixture and 1 egg. Top with avocado, feta, cilantro and lime juice, dividing evenly. If making mixure ahead of time, refrigerate leftover tomato mixture in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat in a nonstick skillet on medium; prepare eggs and garnishes just before serving.
- Serving Size 1 tortilla and 1/6 of toppings
- Calories 322
- Carbohydrate Content 32 g
- Cholesterol Content 192 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 10 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 193 mg
- Sugar Content 5.5 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 2 g