- Preheat oven to 275ºF. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange salmon on baking sheet and rub tops of fillets with 2 tsp oil, 1/4 tsp salt, cayenne and ½ tsp black pepper, dividing evenly. Transfer to oven and bake until salmon is opaque at thickest part, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salsa: In a large bowl, combine all salsa ingredients and set aside.
- About 5 minutes before salmon is done cooking, prepare rice: In a wok or large sauté pan with curved sides, heat remaining 2 tsp oil on medium-high, swirling to coat bottom of pan. Add rice and cook, stirring constantly, until grains are coated with oil, about 1 minute. Add broth and bring to a boil. Stir until most liquid is absorbed, about 3 minutes. Add 2 tbsp fennel fronds and green onions and toss to combine. Cook until heated through, about 30 seconds; immediately remove from heat. Divide rice among serving plates, top with salmon and spoon salsa over top, dividing evenly.
- Serving Size 1/2 cup rice, 1 salmon fillet, 1/3 cup salsa
- Calories 368
- Carbohydrate Content 35 g
- Cholesterol Content 62 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 27 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 459 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g