Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease a 12-muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, flaxseeds, baking powder, baking soda, paprika and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together avocado, coconut milk, coconut oil, vinegar and honey.
- To large bowl, add ingredients from small bowl and fully incorporate. Fold in carrot, cheddar and cilantro.
- Evenly distribute batter in muffin pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Serving Size 1 muffin
- Calories 166
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 5 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2.5 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 7 g
- Sodium Content 224 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g