- In a medium pot fitted with a steamer basket, add 1 inch water and bring to a boil. Add green beans, cover and steam until crisp-tender and bright green, 6 to 7 minutes. Fill a medium bowl with ice water. Drain beans and plunge immediately into ice water; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
- Divide watercress among serving plates. Top with green beans, cannellini beans and strawberries. Place 3 slices salmon over each serving. Drizzle vinaigrette over salads.
- Serving Size 1/4 of salad
- Calories 199
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Cholesterol Content 9 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 359 mg
- Sugar Content 7 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g