For another sushi recipe, see Asparagus & Avocado Sushi
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line
- a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, to a small bowl, add flour. In a separate small bowl, whisk egg whites with 2 tbsp water. To a third small bowl, add panko. Working 1 at a time, dredge potato in flour, turning to coat; then dip in egg mixture, shaking off excess; dredge in panko, turning to coat. Arrange on baking sheet; mist with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn and mist with cooking spray; bake until potato is fork-tender and panko is golden, about 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, prepare dressing: In a small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid, whisk or shake together all dressing ingredients and 2 tbsp water.
- Divide rice, sweet potato, edamame, salmon, avocado, onion and nori among bowls. Drizzle with desired amount of dressing.
- Serving Size 1/4 of recipe
- Calories 555
- Carbohydrate Content 80 g
- Cholesterol Content 6 mg
- Fat Content 20 g
- Fiber Content 13 g
- Protein Content 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 304 mg
- Sugar Content 10 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 8 g