1. Prepare dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
2. Prepare salad: Cut a thin slice off top and bottom of grapefruit. working from top of fruit, cut peel and pith away. Turn grapefruit on its side and slice into wheels.
3. Divide lettuce, trout, grapefruit, celery, avocado and onion (if using) among plates. Top each with dressing and seeds.
MAKE AHEAD: Slice grapefruit and prepare other ingredients the day before. Make dressing up to 2 days in advance; cover and refrigerate.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 324
- Carbohydrate Content 16 g
- Cholesterol Content 69 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 24 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 588 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 4 g