Looking for more grilling ideas? Click here.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Place bell peppers on grill, close lid and grill, turning frequently, until blackened on all sides, 7 to 9 minutes. Place peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let cool enough to handle. Using a paring knife or your fingers, peel away blackened skin; discard. Finely dice flesh.
- Meanwhile, brush corn with oil. Place on grill, close lid and grill, turning frequently, until bright yellow and lightly grill-marked, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool enough to handle. Cut kernels from corn.
- In a large bowl, stir together bell peppers, corn, cream cheese, salt, pepper and paprika until well combined. Spoon 2 tsp mixture into each jalapeño half, spreading evenly.
- Place jalapeños, skin side down, on grill. Close lid and grill until jalapeños are slightly softened and lightly grill-marked, 4 to 5 minutes. To serve, sprinkle with cilantro (if using).
- Serving Size 2 stuffed jalapeno halves
- Calories 71
- Carbohydrate Content 7.5 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 94 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 1 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g