- Prep Time
1 tbsp organic unsalted butter
1 large shallot, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 zucchini, chopped
6 shiitake mushrooms, chopped
½ tsp each ground black pepper, smoked paprika, dried oregano, ground cumin, ground coriander and red pepper flakes
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tbsp low-sodium chicken broth
1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp grated lemon zest + 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
8 large eggs, cooked as desired
2 cups microgreens
1. In a large nonstick skillet on medium, melt butter. Add shallot and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant, 45 seconds. Add zucchini and mushrooms; sprinkle with black pepper, paprika, oregano, cumin, coriander, pepper flakes and salt. Sauté 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are softened.
2. Add broth and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Add riced cauliflower and cook, stirring frequently, another 3 to 4 minutes until cauliflower is softened. Remove from heat and stir in cheese, lemon zest and juice.
3. Divide mixture among 4 plates. Top each serving with 2 cooked eggs and ½ cup microgreens.
Note: If following our Meal Plan, refrigerate remaining hash and reheat when called for. Top each serving with 2 cooked eggs and ½ cup microgreens.
- Serving Size: ¼ of hash and 2 eggs
- Calories: 224
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Cholesterol Content: 382 mg
- Fat Content: 14 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5 g
- Sodium Content: 331 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g