Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Add cauliflower. Once water returns to a boil, drain and pat cauliflower dry. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together milk, arrowroot and egg. Add cottage cheese, Gouda, onions, Dijon, garlic and paprika. Stir in cauliflower.
3. Into prepared baking dish, pour mixture. Sprinkle cheddar over top and bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 50 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
- Serving Size 1 1/2 cups
- Calories 325
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 103 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 22 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 736 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 1 g