Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+.
- Season chicken with chile powder and 1/4 tsp salt. In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk yogurt, lime zest and juice, chiles in adobo sauce, honey and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Add cabbage, mango and cilantro and toss to coat.
- Heat a small, nonstick skillet on medium. Add 1 tortilla to skillet and cook for 2 minutes per side, until crisp and lightly toasted. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Top tortillas with chicken and cabbage mixture.
- Serving Size 1 toastado
- Calories 271
- Carbohydrate Content 28 g
- Cholesterol Content 66 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 30 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 233 mg
- Sugar Content 9 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g