- Preheat oven 375°F. Line a large baking dish with foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine paprika, cocoa powder, 1 tsp ground ginger, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and salt. Add chicken and dredge through mixture to coat. Transfer chicken to dish and cover with foil. Bake until cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare chutney: In a medium saucepan, heat oil on medium-high. Add onion, 1 tbsp fresh ginger and pepper flakes and sauté, stirring often, until onion softens, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add mango, vinegar, honey and 1/2 tsp cinnamon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir in pomegranate and cook for 10 to 15 more minutes, until liquid evaporates
- To serve, top chicken with chutney. Garnish with almonds.
- Serving Size smoky chicken breast and 1/2 cup chutney
- Calories 240
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Cholesterol Content 63 mg
- Fat Content 5 g
- Fiber Content 5 g
- Protein Content 25 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 182 mg
- Sugar Content 16 g
- Monounsaturated Fat Content 0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat Content 0 g